The following points are to resolve any trouble shooting issues you may experience. This option is to save time first. Alternatively, there are additional troubleshooting options for each model of equipment. Ensure to refer to your Owner’s Manual for additional steps.
- If your unit will not run, check the plug to make sure the green light is on. If it is not on, try hitting the reset button on the plug as it has a GFI safety and may have tripped.
- Check your circuit breakers to see if they have tripped, and reset them.
- If your unit is controlled by a wall thermostat, make sure the batteries are not drained.
- Ensure air filters are clean.
- Ensure the return air is not blocked.